Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jordan's 6th Birthday Bash!

My JoJo is 6! Ahhh! He is growing up so fast right before my eyes and I can't take it! LOL
Jordan, you are my creative, uber intelligent, artistic, aggressive and loving little boy...I will always love you and cherish the moments that I've spent with you, being your mom. Thank you for your honesty, hugs and back massages (he walks on my back :)).
We spent Jordan's birthday at Xtreme Air Jump and Skate park then off to Peter Piper Pizza.
Jordan, Ryan and Gavin
He celebrated his big day with his brothers, sisters, cousins, tia, mommy and daddy, young nana and old nana and tata. Thank you everyone for coming out and honoring Jordan on his day.
Jojo, his brothers and his cousins ripped it up at the skate park with his new scooter and skateboard! They spent most of their time there.
Jordan having fun jumping!
They jumped off almost all of their energy at the jumping area of the facility.
After 2 hours of jumping and skating, we headed off to Peter Piper for some pizza, cake and games!
Jordan's favorite food is what he calls his "secret recipe". It's yogurt parfait with yogurt, granola and berries. So I wanted to incorporate that into his cake so I made a chocolate parfait cake. It was made of layers of chocolate cake, vanilla and chocolate pudding, crushed Skor bars and cool whip. It was too good to put into words!
All in all I have to say that Jordan's party was a success! He received lots of cool gifts and had a great time playing and being the king for the day. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment