Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ryan's 3rd "Mickey Mouse" Birthday Bash

My baby boy is 3! Such a bittersweet time when one of my children have a birthday. I love to see them grow into the person who they are going to be, and then I am sad that they are just one more year away from being my baby.
We had his birthday at Airworks then at Peter Piper Pizza. His 2 favorite things, jumping places and pizza!
He jumped his little heart at Airworks, rolling around, climbing, doing flips, and sliding down the "ramps".
 
He was so happy as you can tell in the picture to the left... :)






He did not want to leave Airworks but he was so stoked to know that we were going to Peter Piper to play games and eat lots of pizza and drink soda, OH and eat his cupcakes...

His cupcakes and presents!

Ryry so happy!

All of us minus my mom, she was taking the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment